The organisers of the Skateboarding World Championships, to be held in Kimberley, Northern Cape, from 3rd to 8th October, 2016, invite interested suppliers, service providers and businesses to register on the supplier database of World Skateboarding Grand Prix.
The opportunities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Event management services
- Transport services
- Printing of flyers and branding material
- Emergency and medical and disaster management
- Cleaning services
- Data connectivity
- Sound and technical services
- Hiring services including:
- Tents, flooring, tables, chairs etc.
- Fencing, partitioning etc.
- Portable toilets
- Temporary offices and storage (containers or prefab buildings)
- Communication equipment including mobile phones, two way radios and megaphones
- Fire extinguishers
- Entertainment (including DJ, music, dance and visual artists)
- Retail: a retail village, located alongside the championship area, will be operated during the period of the event and will include food, clothing, entertainment and other appropriate retail sales such as hand-made crafts and skate memorabilia.
- Volunteers for various positions
Registering as a supplier or vendor
If you wish to register as a supplier or service provider to the Kimberley Diamond Cup 2016, then download the form, complete and return to email@example.com (wsgp/2013/sdr1)
If you wish to sell products or services at the skateplaza during the Kimberley Diamond Cup 2016, then download the form, complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org (wsgp/2013/ven1)
Note that all potential suppliers will be invited to attend a WSGP supplier information session and may be subject to quality and business track record vetting.
The deadline for registration is 16:00 on the 11th of September 2016.
Intern Positions for Kimberley Diamond Cup
World Skateboarding Grand Prix, the organisers of the Kimberley Diamond Cup (KDC), invite interested individuals to apply for short-‐term internships for the duration of the event.
Interns will be exposed to the operations and technical demands of hosting a world-‐ class event and will gain invaluable experience by working alongside specialists in their field. Interns will receive a stipend for the period of the internship.
Interns will be expected to make themselves available from 28 September through to 8th October 2016. Please complete this form below and deliver it to Mr. Khatwane, DEDaT, Khaya la Bantu House, 2 Cecil Sussman Street, Kimberley.